Who Should Attend This Course?
- Riders who want to improve every aspect of cornering their motorcycle; specifically how to properly enter a corner, use a specific turn point, locate an apex, and drive to the exit
- Riders looking for an easy, convenient introduction to the world of track days
- Motorcyclists who want to improve their use of vision when riding
- Riders seeking to tap into the vast abilities of their motorcycle on one of Arizona’s great race tracks (Arizona Motorsports Park, Wild Horse Pass East/West)
What Will I Experience At This Course
- Two days of professional instruction designed to improve your riding at real world speeds on a track
- Day 1 Topics Include (non-riding): Track Day Etiquette, Road Course Line Selection, Motorcycle Preparation, Rider Preparation, Track Schedule Overview, and Suspension Sag Setup
- Day 2: Closed Road Course Track Clinic where riders will experience the following: Motorcycle Tech Inspection, Riders Meeting, Real-time, on-the-track layout review of key cornering reference points, on-track lead/follow with professional riding instructors, and free track time
- Learner-centered activities will give riders the confidence to perform a track day on their own
What Is Required To Attend This Course?
- Should be able to competently operate a motorcycle through all basic skills.
- MUST have completed an Advanced Riding Techniques course or Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic Level 1 prior to the track clinic
- MUST bring your own bike; cruisers, touring motorcycles, or bikes with off-road knobby tires are not permitted for this training. All other motorcycle owners are invited to register.
- MUST have valid Insurance for the bike you bring to class.
- Protective gear required: Full face helmet, leather motorcycle-specific gloves, motorcycle specific over-the-ankle boots, motorcycle-specific pants and jacket with body armor (back/knee/elbow protection). Textile okay if jacket and pants zip together. Some leather suits may be available at no additional charge; sizes are limited however.